Re: [Exim] Extreme weirdness

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Extreme weirdness
vadik@??? said:
> It may be Mailman, but I don't know it to say for sure.

I can guarantee its not mailman because some of the messages that were
received by Scot as corrupted were still in the queue awaiting delivery
to other recipients (mailman hands off messages to exim with several
tens of recipients). Looking at those queue files shows an uncorrupted
set of message headers, mailman has no further involvement after the
hand-off to exim.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]