[Exim] Removing/Freezing mails to a server

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Richardson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Removing/Freezing mails to a server
Hi,

I'm reading through the docs and the FAQ but I can't seem to find an easy
way to freeze or delete mails in the queue to be sent to a particular
machine. Is there an easy way to this? Or a way of returning a list of
message IDs for messages which have failed to be delivered to a machine,
which I can then pass to exim -Mf?

Thanks

Mike

Moral of the day for users: Use FTP, not email, to send 21Mb files.
Copyright 2000 Mike Richardson, Rm G100D, Manchester Computing
University of Manchester, M13 9PL. doctor@???, 0161 275-6009
"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!" - Chuck Norris
"If anything happens to my daughter I have a 45 and shovel" Clueless