Re: [Exim] exim and chroot

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Julian King
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] exim and chroot
> Any help would REALLY REALLY be nice as I am completly at a loss.

The reply doesn't answer the question, but I'll mention it, because it
may be helpful. I run a not dissimilar system, only all my disk is local,
and I have multiple chroots, each with their own webserver. I have
one external exim (although it could be in its own chroot if I were
feeling _that_ paranoid) and inside the chroots exim is in fact
ssmtp, which someone came up with - it is available from a debian package,
although here it is compiled for Solaris. I also have a wrapper
script for it to implement sendmail -t emulation.

If you want any of this then let me know.

> Thanks.
>
> Paul

Julian
--
Julian King
Computer Officer, University of Cambridge, Unix Support