Re: [Exim] whishlist: move_frozen_messages

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: yann
To: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] whishlist: move_frozen_messages
On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 03:44:44PM +0100, robert rotman wrote:
> could there be a button in eximmon to "switch" to the `Finput' and
> `Fmsglog' to have a look whats going on there?

Those were created by myself (and added to exim by Phil) as we use the
frozen feature to freeze messages that get caught in out spam filters.
As sometimes we get about 10k frozen messages per mailer, I added this
option to make sure the queue still stayed at a reasonable level.

There is a eximon replacement (eXimon) that I wrote which does support
the feature and allows you to work on the frozen mails, but so far it is
beta. It is not currently in the ftp.exim.org, as I need to bundle it in
a nice package and all.

I'll post an anouncment this week when it is ready -- should be a few
days.

--
Yann Golanski                               Internet Systems Developer
PGP: www.kierun.org/pgp/key                 Postmaster for the Planet Online