[Exim] email delays still? (fwd)

Author: Richard G. Duvall
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] email delays still? (fwd)
Anybody seen this?

Sincerely,

Richard G. Duvall

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:51:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Frenzy <frenzy@???>
To: Richard Duvall <rgd@???>
Subject: email delays still?

I am having a customer who is having email delays, both sending and
recieving, of sometimes up to a week. Do you know of anything that would
be causing this? I was thinking if it happened just once or twice it might
have been the bandwidth running out again, but multiple times both ways?
I checked her calendar settings, that was the only thing I could think of
on her side.
Thanks,
Randy

@Harborside Techical Support 1-800-680-8855
http://www.frenzy.org -Administrator | ICQ: 32276169
BC/BG Spazninmov/Carrida II=SS=(CoOx3(LoSx4(DsS(MoDx2)
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible
worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
-Robert Oppenheimer

* Used Harborside Webmail yet??????
* Give it a try at http://webmail.harborside.com