Re: [Exim] vacation help...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gyan Mathur
To: Bruce Bowler
CC: exim-users, gyan
Betreff: Re: [Exim] vacation help...

> what I need in order that the _only_
> thing my users need do is download their plain-text vacation message...

You mean, so that there isn't any need to modify a .forward file?
Maybe I've misunderstood your question, but don't you just need a
transport like:

vacation_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/bin/vacation"
user = ${local_part}
from_hack

and a director like:

on_holiday:
driver = localuser
transport = vacation_pipe
require_files = ${local_part}:/home/${local_part}/.vacation

or whatever the vacation program / script and the file containing its
text are called? The director probably needs to be one of the earlier
ones. Then if the ~user/.vacation file exists, the vacation program
is called.

Hope this is something like what you want.

Gyan.