[Exim] pop-before-smtp

Author: kwild
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] pop-before-smtp
Hello.

I've hacked the qpopper to write a successful login into a sql table with

username
domain
ip and
timestamp

But it's a mess - there seems no way to get the information into
host_accept_relay.
I've tried the last 3 days without an result.

The SQL statment for the relay check looks like

MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT rel_ip FROM RELAY where
rel_ip='${quote:$sender_address}' and DATE_ADD( rel_ts, INTERVAL "10"
MINUTE ) > NOW()

And the host_accept_relay looks like

host_accept_relay = localhost: mysql;MYSQL_RELAY

I'm starting the exim with xinetd and the parameter

-bs -df -B7 -N

Maybe there is someone out there how can help me.
After finishing the job I whould like to give the information public in an
howto.

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz