Re: [Exim] pop-before-smtp

Author: kwild
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] pop-before-smtp
MYSQL_RELAY = SELECT concat(rel_ip,':') FROM RELAY where
rel_ip='${quote:$sender_address}' and DATE_ADD( rel_ts, INTERVAL "10"
MINUTE ) > NOW()

>The problem is that your SQL statement contains a colon, and
>host_accept_relay operates on a colon-separated list. This has been
>concealed by the use of a macro. However, Exim macros are very, very
>simple, and are just textual substitutions, nothing more. The macro
>substitution happens before the line is interpreted in any way.

>So you need to double up the colon in your query.

This statement do not work also.

When statring the session with telnet SERVERIP 25 the connection should be
closed?
Or later ...

Can you give me a hint how to debug the session?

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz