Re: [Exim] qualifying and rewriting

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Jethro R Binks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] qualifying and rewriting
jethro.binks@??? said:
> Oh, well, that itself isn't the problem, as we already have those
> address in use (and systems in place to make them unique). It's just
> fixing them to be the "standard" addresses exposed from the University
> in the longer term that's the issue.

[Imagined view of first day at new job]

  - Good morning Mr Xelnph, here's your desk, computer and deed-poll
    forms

- Ah my name is actually John Smith

  - Not any more - we already have a John Smith, so you are now Eric
    Xelnph - thats why we gave you the deed poll forms...
    Obviously we cannot pay you until you have bank accounts set up
    in your new name...

off topic, but I just had to....

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]