Re: [Exim] Checking for sender_host_address

Author: Wild Karl-Heinz
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Checking for sender_host_address
Thanks a lot for the quick answer.

But now i see why it doesn't work - I thought that i can check a client
with his logged ip and allow him to send a message over the smtp server
after
he used pop3 to get his mails.

Could you tell me what field I have to use instead? (allow or deny to relay
a send message over my smtp)

Thanks
Karl-Heinz

>> I thought that the entry "host_accept_relay" accept a sql-statement in

the
>> following
>> form:
>>
>> host_accept_relay = localhost:mysql;MYSQL_RELAY
>
>That will work if MYSQL_RELAY is something like
>
> select id from xxx where id='$key'
>
>and the xxx table has records with the id field set to the names of the
>hosts you want to relay from.
>
>> If possible I would like to use the information "Domain" as parameter to

the