[Exim] hide list distribution address (envelope-to/received)

Author: Geraint A Edwards
To: exim-users [lists]
Subject: [Exim] hide list distribution address (envelope-to/received)
Hi,

I'm new to exim, and had everything working within minutes
(lovely!) apart from...

I run a couple of e-mail lists, using /etc/aliases and a bit
of my own software (no, really).  The submission address is
        test@???
which pipes to a script that does some work, then sends to
        test-listreal@???
which appears in /etc/aliases as
        test-listreal:  :include:/usr/mail/test

It works, but I don't want to advertise the "-listreal" address
(for security), either as "Envelope-To:" or in the
header.  How do I hide "test-listreal" from the world?

I think I need a director(?) for "*-listreal" addresses, like:

lists_listreal:
driver = forwardfile
suffix = -listreal
headers_remove = "envelope-to"
received_header_text = "...without the for..."
file = /usr/mail/${local_part}
no_check_local_user

but that doesn't seem to work.

I'm using exim 3.12 from the FreeBSD 3.4 ports collection.
I've searched the FAQ, this list, the spec, and am now
dazed and confused. TIA.

--
"Gedge" = Geraint A Edwards = gedge@???
Caerdydd, Cymru = Cardiff, Wales : http://serf.org/gedge/