[Exim-Announce] Advanced Exim Workshop - March 29-30

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-announce, exim-users
Assumptes nous: [Exim] feature request/WishList item: ODMR / RFC 2645
Assumpte: [Exim-Announce] Advanced Exim Workshop - March 29-30
I previously announced that I would run an Advanced Exim Workshop on
March 29-30, again at Robinson College, Cambridge, continuing from the
course I ran last September. My colleagues are now all geared up to take
registrations. Please go to

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

for details of the workshop and how to register, etc.