Re: [Exim] filtering by email address

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Haslam
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filtering by email address
On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 12:53:53PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas on how I can automatically add email addresses
> to the appropriate accept database?

I think you could do this part by having a system-wide message filter
that does an "unseen pipe /some/prog $sender_address", where
/some/prog notes down that the named sender has mailed the recipients
in the message headers... all it has to do is open the (say) dbm at
(say) /var/state/exim/frienddb/$sender_address, and write records for
each recipient. Then, for incoming mail, you can simply specify
"local_parts=dbm;/var/state/exim/frienddb/$local_part@$domain".

Hm. Might work, but I haven't tried it.

SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@???
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head