[Exim] filtering by email address

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] filtering by email address
I want to setup some filters that will only accept email that comes from a
valid email addresses database (or text file).

I want to do this so my family members don't get any spam (or other
inappropriate mail). For example, ziff@??? will not
receive a mail from joe@??? unless joe@??? is in his accept
list. (I also want to have separate accept lists for each user.)

I could do this simply by writing a Perl or maybe a procmail delivery
filter.

But I found some good sample configurations, C013 and F002 that I'll use
to try to implement this filter with Exim. (Any ideas/suggestions?)

If possible I'd like to automatically add an email address to the
database, if the local user emails to it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can automatically add email addresses
to the appropriate accept database?

Thanks

Jeremy C. Reed
http://www.reedmedia.net