Re: [Exim] MBX format mailboxes

Author: Scot Elliott
To: Tom
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MBX format mailboxes
Seems like a bug in pine actually.

When you specify "INBOX" as your mailbox (eg. via IMap or in the
inbox-path .pinerc option), pine does not auto-detect the format of the
file. If you specify it as a full path (eg. /var/mail/blah) then it does.
I'll have a look at the code and see if I can spot any obvious bug when I
have a minute.

Scot