[Exim] Basic exim domain alias question

Author: Keith Pettit
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] Basic exim domain alias question
After looking though the FAQ, and some of the old message I realized I need
to put more detail in my message.

Here is how I have it setup. I used a RPM on RedHat 6.1. As a default it
stores all the incomming messages in: /var/spool/mail/$user

I have the domains that I want to use listed in: local_domains =
domain1:domain2:domain3

I have a aliases file in /etc/aliases and it basically goes like this:
name1 : keith
name2 : keith
buthead : info

All of my users I've set up on regular unix account, and it will be the same
for the virtual domains (unless there is a easier way).

So basically I want to be able to have e-mail answered for my virtual
domains. I actually don't care weather all the e-mail for a virtual domain
goes to one user, or I have to specify the account. Whatever is easier. I
just mainly want to get it working right now. I'm not running alot of users
(10-20). I've just mainly set up the server so I can do e-mail for
family/friends.

Thanks again for any help

Keith
kpettit@???