Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Author: Georg v. Zezschwitz
To: michael
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

> I agree. Any idea how to educate cityweb.com? I complained about such
> MX entries for other domains before, but without any positive feedback.

Set up a "resolver" for exim that claims responsible for
"cityweb.com"? Directing the MX wbgate.warnerbros.com?

Btw., what would happen on your local machine if you delete
the loopback interface? This is, of cause, not a general solution,
but I guess the MTA is running on a dedicated server.

--
Georg v. Zezschwitz                      HGVZ1-RIPE