Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?
On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:13:23 +0100, you wrote:
>well... we have a couple of aliases in every domain that change
>constantly. This is why I wanted to have the script executed every time
>when exim does a lookup on the aliasfile...

I see... How about using a named pipe?

Disclaimer: I don't have a clue if this would actually work. Try it
with a pipe that has your old alias file cat'ed into when invoked
before you take any effort to write the other script.

Or discard the aliasfile director entirely and use embedded perl
instead.

Greetings
Marc