Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Knoble
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dynamical include into alias files?
How often do they change? How big is your aliases database? You could
easily have a cron job regenerate the aliases database as often as you
need, as long as the database isn't large. If it is large, i would
recommend separating out the variable aliases from the constant ones,
and only rebuilding those. I'd also recommend using CDB as your alias
file format, so that the changes get done atomically and don't confuse
exim.

--
jim knoble
jmknoble@???

På 2000-Jan-04 klokka 02:13:23 +0100 skrivet Philipp Gaschütz:

: > >Is there a way to include the output of a script into the alias file?
: >
: > What's wrong with using a script to build a new alias file of a
: > template and the first script's output? Simply use your OS's tools,
: > it's not exim related.
:
: well... we have a couple of aliases in every domain that change
: constantly. This is why I wanted to have the script executed every time
: when exim does a lookup on the aliasfile...