[Exim] Blocking a domain

Author: Steve Lamb
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Blocking a domain
OK, I just got email today that was being sent to a recipient that I've
designated as a spamtrap. Anything that goes to despair.rpglink.com should be
dropped. The following configuration didn't work:

rejected_domains:
driver = smartuser
domains = despair.rpglink.com : no-spam.rpglink.com
verify_only
fail_verify

    despair.rpglink.com is what I use in the newsgroups as a spamtrap.  I
don't describe that it is a spamtrap.  Anyone have any ideas?

    Debian compiled Exim v3.11