Re: [Exim] Problem with sender verification

Author: Dave C.
To: Fabian Vasconez
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problem with sender verification
Uhm.. Ok, OTHER mailservers are rejected sender addresses in your
domains? Or YOUR server is rejected them? The session log you pasted
shows a Smail MTA rejecting a message. If you are running Smail, you
will probably get better help if you send to a Smail users mailing
list.

If its other servers rejecting mail from some of your domains, that
doesn't really have anything to do with Exim. More likely it has to do
with what data you have in the DNS for those domains. If you could tell
me (us) what one of the domains is, I (We) can do a DNS query from my
perpective, and tell you if it looks good or not.