Re: [Exim] local_delivery without home directory

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] local_delivery without home directory
Quoth Frank Elsner on Thu, Dec 23, 1999:
> I've the entry
>                   local_delivery:
>                     file = /var/mail/${local_part}

[snip]

> in the "directors section" of my configuration.
> Exim refused to deliver due to "failed to chdir to /home/user0815".

1. Are you sure this is the problem and not the forwardfile
director above?

2. If you are, try changing the home_directory option.

Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a