Re: [Exim] Checking Date header

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nicholas Blackaby
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Checking Date header
On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Nicholas Blackaby wrote:

> My question is: using Exim 2.12, is it possible for me to configure
> Exim on my MTAs so that it bounces mail containing non-RFC822 compliant
> and other nonsense "Date:" headers?

Write a regular expression to match the dates that you like (may not be
easy :-). Then write a system filter to do the checking:

  if $h_date: does not match "<your regex here>" then
    fail "get your dates right, stupid!"
  endif

> Alternatively, how do I configure
> Exim to rewrite duff "Date:" headers?

(1) By means of a transport filter.

(2) You could remove bad dates by something like this on your
    transports, but it isn't possible to then add the corrected one.

header_remove = ${if match{$h_date:}{<your regex>}{}{date}}