RE: [Exim] timeout - smtp_receive_timeout ?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernard Stern
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] timeout - smtp_receive_timeout ?
On Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:13:23 +0000 (GMT) Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Bernard Stern wrote:

>> Now I don't type anything, expecting myhost to close down the connection
>> after the time configured in smtp_receive_timeout, which is 60s.
>> However, the connection remains eternally (well I'm not really sure wether
>> it's actually that long) open.

> I have found the bug. It was, as most bugs are, a stupid oversight on my
> part. Sorry about that. Patch attached. Please let me know if it fixes
> the problem for you.

Thank you very much for this quick bug crushing. I'll apply the
patch tomorrow, there's a train to catch that won't wait for me.
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Best regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???