[Exim] help! losing message bodies occasionally...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Haslam
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] help! losing message bodies occasionally...
A few people have sometimes been getting emails with no message body,
something I'm unable to reproduce... Unfortunately, that means that it
could be happening at any mailer between the sender and here, or in
our IMAP/POP daemon...

So this is just a general cry for help- has anyone else been afflicted
with this sort of problem and found something that particularly sets
it off? I'm inclined to say it's not our server that's doing it, but I
can't really back it up...

We use Exim 3.03 here, and the rest of Excite still uses Sendmail
8.9.x. We use the UW imap/pop for mailbox access.

Thx,
SRH
--
Steve Haslam, Production Engineer, Excite UK     steve.haslam@???
                               i sit and stare at the gun pointed at my head