Re: [Exim] copy mail according to IP

Author: Milos Prudek
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] copy mail according to IP
> > Can I carbon copy mail sent out by exim, if it comes from specified IP?
>
> Yes. Set up a router with "unseen" to route another copy to some local
> transport. Use the "condition" option to check $sender_host_address.

Actually, it does come from a specified IP, but first it goes thru
internal mailserver. Therefore I can't use $sender_host_address, because
that is always the address of internal mailserver. I guess I must use
$message_headers, like this:

copymail:
driver=domainlist
transport=remote_smtp2 # I need to use SMTP, local_delivery is not
enough.
condition=($message_headers="*1.2.3.4*")
route_list="*.ourdomain.com internal.smtp.server byname; *
our.parent.smtp.server"

Is the condition option correct?
How do I specify email address for remote_smtp2?

--
Milos Prudek