[Exim] Adding Sender:

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Adding Sender:
Hi,

I receive my mailing list messages on a dedicated address which
currently ends up in the same mailbox as my usual e-mail. Hence, I
have to change the From: of mailing list messages I write to the
address that I am subscribed with.

When I use my normal setup, the MUA delivers the messages to the MTA
via SMTP. This works flawlessly. However, when I use a UNIX MUA like
mutt that way (which presumably delivers messages directly by calling
exim or /bin/mail), a Sender: header is added which in turn causes
some mailing list managers (this happened in fact on this mailing
liste ;-) ) to reject my message because they honor Sender: instead of