Re: [Exim] Virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual domains
Quoth Denis Chapligin on Mon, Nov 22, 1999:
> Hi

Yo!

> On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 05:40:11PM +0200, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > > virtual_router:
> >
> > Make it a director and add virtual domains to local_domains.
> What do you mean?

I mean, add your virtual domains to local_domains. This way,
they will be handled by directors, instead of routers.

Then, move virtual_router to the directors section. Add
'domains' and 'no_more' to it.

See example configurations.

Vadik.

--
The Consultant's Curse:
    When the customer has beaten upon you long enough, give him