Re: [Exim] aliasfile director with "optional" include_domain

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] aliasfile director with "optional" include_domain
On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:05:22 +0200, you wrote:
>Quoth Marc Haber on Fri, Nov 12, 1999:
>> local_roleaccount_aliases:
>> driver = aliasfile
>> include_domain = yes
>> file = /etc/roleaccount_aliases
>> search_type = lsearch
>>
>> global_roleaccount_aliases:
>> driver = aliasfile
>> include_domain = no
>> file = /etc/roleaccount_aliases
>> search_type = lsearch
>
>Unless you trust your clients entirely, you probably want to
>receive their abuse and postmaster mail. To do so, it'd be nice
>to set "unseen" in local_roleaccount_aliases.

You have a point. However, only the clients that I indeed trust
completely will get their entry in local_roleaccount_aliases. That's
the idea of the whole setup ;-)

And even if a client gets his own entries in
local_roleaccount_aliases, I can always alias the account to two
recipients, one of them being me.

Greetings
Marc