Re: [Exim] Exim's handling of 452 rejections

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave C.
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Phillips, Alan, 'exim-users@exim.org', Patterson, Norman
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim's handling of 452 rejections
Getting back to the original case of this, my personal beleief is that
"user mailbox full" should result in a 5xx error anyway. If my user is
trying to send mail to your user, and you have imposed a quota on your
user, why the heck should *my* MTA have to serve as a queue for your
over-quota user? Either say 5xx and let my user call yours on the phone
to complain about it, or accept the thing and queue it on YOUR server
until they clear out their mail.