Re: [Exim] address control 'a la' Isode PP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Bruno Vuillemin
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] address control 'a la' Isode PP
On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Bruno Vuillemin wrote:

> More details :
> Mails from outside : reject mails sent to unknown addresses within our domains.
>    we want to reject ANY address in the TO field that is
>    not in a file (in the future maybe LDAP). If possible
>         rejection should occur when negotiating the RCPT command.

Set receiver_verify, and arrange that any addresses you don't like fail
to verify. Check out the verify_only option for directors. You can set
up a special director that just does verification if you want something
other than your normal delivery checks. These checks apply to the RCPT
command, *not* to the contents of the To: header line.

>    aim : mail entering our domains have a real recipient
>          we are tired of MTAs refusing non-delivery-returns

That's what receiver_verify is for.

> Mails from inside : reject mails send with incorrect parameters (from)
>    we want to reject ANY address in the FROM field that is
>         not in a file (in the future maybe LDAP). If possible
>         rejection should occur when negotiating the FROM command.

Set sender_verify. This checks the SMTP MAIL FROM data.