[Exim] exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mohammed Qadeer
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim

The message is below :-

----------------------------------
Hi

I am using exim 3.03 with mysql.
I have configured virtual aliasing as below, but I have problems when
it comes to the location to where it delivers the email. The
$local_part variable does NOT contain the "new" name

e.g pancho@??? is aliased as p12345@??? however
$local_part contains pancho.

My Director is below

virtual_alias:
driver=aliasfile
qualify_preserve_domain
search_type=mysql
query="select emailid from EMAILADDS where domain='${domain}' and
alias='${local_part}'"
transport = virtual_local_delivery

This part is fine, the transport ...
virtual_local_delivery:
driver=appendfile
file= /mail/$local_part
#file=/mail/${lookup mysql{select emailid from EMAILADDS where
domain='${domain}' and alias='${local_part}'}{$value}}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group =exim
user = exim
mode=0644

Now I can get it to deliver to /mail/p12345 if I uncomment the second
line, but this seems like a waste of a query. Which variable contains
the "new" local_part, I have even tried $local_part_data, but this also
fails (in fact it is empty).

Thanks Qadeer