[Exim] Re: Thinking about an advanced Exim course

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Thinking about an advanced Exim course
On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, I wrote:

> Following the Exim course that we held here in Cambridge in September
> there were a lot of requests for an Advanced Course. The most requested
> topic was "string expansions". I have been thinking a bit about what
> might be in such a course, and would welcome further feedback on the
> outline below.

As a result, I received some queries "when?". We have investigated
availability of the same venue as before, and it looks like 29/30 March
2000 is going to be possible.

I haven't any specific comments on the proposed syllabus but maybe you
are all poring over it carefully before responding...

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.