Re: [Exim] Thinking about an advanced Exim course

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Thinking about an advanced Exim course
Quoth Philip Hazel on Wed, Nov 03, 1999:
> Following the Exim course that we held here in Cambridge in September
> there were a lot of requests for an Advanced Course.

Main question: WHEN? (I won't have money before January, it
seems.)

> Miscellaneous smaller topics, possibly including:
>
> . Examples of complicated address rewriting

I will be the lecturer, right? :)

> . Users not in /etc/passwd
> . Forwarding to another host for spam checking

Subtopic: treating some local users as remote, and some remote
users as local. I will need to play with Hans's configuration
(which he hasn't yet sent me!) a little to say something about
that issue.

> . Adding disclaimers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Vadik.

--
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
cursed.