[Exim] Alpha for next release

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Alpha for next release
The time has come to start pulling together the next Exim release, which
will be 3.10. I have placed a first cut at the code in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Testing/exim-3.091.tar.gz

The documentation therein is still 3.00, except that the doc/NewStuff
file contains details of new facilities that has been added since, and
doc/ChangeLog records all changes.

I am now starting work on updating the documentation. Meanwhile, I'd be
grateful if people would test 3.091 and find the bugs for me.

Philip

Government Policy: If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.