Re: [Exim] Get copies from all mail to a special directory

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: yann.golanski
Para: Markus Vögtli
CC: Eximliste
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Get copies from all mail to a special directory
Quoting Markus Vögtli (Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 03:15:02PM +0100)
> I need help to configure the Exim mailer. i will take copies from all
> mails that processed by exim. i would like to have a directory
> (/var/spool/exim/all-mails) where all mails are stored in.

You do not want to do that. You realy don't... Unless you have less
vaste amount of storage and/or very few users, then I don't see the
point for this.

You could add a system filter that would deliver a copy of the mail
into /var/spool/exim/all-mails -- for incoming mails:
    unseen deliver /var/spool/exim/all-mails

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                    The Planet Online