[Exim] delivery question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Salvatore Greco
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] delivery question
I have a majordomo list with 38 subscribers, but in my exim mailq, I get the
following :

67m  2.1K 11goFd-00068B-00 <majordom@???>
          hottub-outgoing@???

This is the version of Exim I'm running:

220 reaper.org ESMTP Exim 3.02 #1 Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:10:19 +0200

Why is it taking such a long time to deliver the list mail ? Do I need to
install bulk_mailer or can I tweak Exim to get better performance out of the
list delivery ?

--
salvo@??? | ICQ # 8084066

SCIENCE: A way of finding things out and then making them work. Science
explains what is happening around us the whole time. So does RELIGION, but
science is better because it comes up with more understandable excuses when
it is wrong. There is a lot more Science than you think.
        -- From A Scientific Encyclopedia for the Enquiring Young Nome
           by Angalo de Haberdasheri
           (Terry Pratchett, Wings)