Re: [Exim] delivery question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Salvatore Greco
A: Matthew West
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] delivery question
On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 03:25:57PM +0200, Matthew West wrote:
| Exim is having difficulty delivering to one (or more) of your list
| subscribers. If you want more detail, you'll need to look in the logs.
| Something like: "grep 11goFd-00068B-00 /var/log/exim_mainlog"

Is there not a way to instruct exim to move onto the next email address in the
list and deliver those, rather than wait there until delivery can occur for
the "stuck " email message ?

| Or you can manually attempt to deliver the message, and see where things are
| slowing down: "exim -v -M 11goFd-00068B-00".

| I don't think you'll be able to tweak much for a list of only 38 subscribers.
| However, you can look at "bulk_mailer" [1] and there's also "distribute" [2].

If I remember correctly there was some concern expressed with bulk_mailer that
it could loose email somewhere - not sure about it though.

I'll take a look at "distribute".

Thanks

--
salvo@??? | ICQ # 8084066

SCIENCE: A way of finding things out and then making them work. Science
explains what is happening around us the whole time. So does RELIGION, but
science is better because it comes up with more understandable excuses when
it is wrong. There is a lot more Science than you think.
        -- From A Scientific Encyclopedia for the Enquiring Young Nome
           by Angalo de Haberdasheri
           (Terry Pratchett, Wings)