Re: [Exim] Vacation Tool

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Vacation Tool
Quoth Sascha E. Pollok on Wed, Oct 27, 1999:
> I wonder if there is a fine vacation tool somewhere that works
> good with exim?!

Check out "vacation" in the Exim filtering mechanism.

> The requirements are e.g. that I can't use .vacation files because
> the users don't have an own home directory

In this case, you can change the parameters "file", "log", and
"once".

> AND that the
> the users might set and remove the vacation message by sending
> an email to a robot or anything else.

Well, this part you will have to write yourself, but it won't be
hard. Also, you can set up a forwardfile director which will
check if the vacation message file is present and call the exim
filter file. For example,

vacation_forward:
  driver = forwardfile
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  reply_transport = address_reply
  no_verify
  check_ancestor
  check_local_user                    # Or not.
  require_files = /var/exim/vacations/${local_part}
  file = /cs/exim/scripts/vacation_filter
  syntax_errors_to = postmaster
  owners = root:exim
  filter

(Ephraim did something similar here.)

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as