Re: [Exim] add/remove header

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] add/remove header
Quoth Philip Hazel on Mon, Oct 25, 1999:
> See FAQ Q1003.

Yup. But in my opinion, the solution I proposed (use external
addresses everywhere, except when an internal address is needed,
rewrite it back to internal) appeals to me more. So, IMO, if
there is no specific need to make internal addresses appear in
internal mail, it's better to do rewriting instead of running two
exims on two ports.

Another solution is, of course, to configure the external domain
to be in local_domains, but Hans didn't want to do that for some
reason.

Vadik.

--
Real software engineers don't debug programs, they verify correctness.
This process doesn't necessarily involve execution of anything on a