Re: [Exim] maildir Vs. mbox

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Tom
CC: Vadim Vygonets, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] maildir Vs. mbox
I have seen Cyrus mentioned - I wasn't aware it used as format such as
I described, though. In any case, I wasnt necesarrily looking for a
specific program, I was trying to see if there was a standard FORMAT
for storing mail like I described.

I also seem to remember Cyrus being an IMAP daemon only, not an MTA.
But I will by all means see if I can find documentation on it.