Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracke…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod
Para: yann.golanski
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 yann.golanski@??? wrote:

> Quoting F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod (Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 01:50:43PM +0200)
> > I would have expected it to behave in a similar fashion to mailman as regards
> > the pipe aliasing, but try what I might, it bombs with the dreaded "69" exim
> > error message. It works fine from a shell prompt, though :-(
>
> Most often than not, it is a problem with your environement settings.
> Checks things like PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc... in your rt.

In fact it turned out to be a stupid inability on my part to distinguish
between the incorrect alias:

rt:     |"/usr/local/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"

which justifiably caused the 69 whine, and the correctly functioning:

rt:     "|/usr/local/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"

My only excuse is that it's been a long month and I've been cutting and
pasting too blindly :-(

Thanks for the feedback, which forced me to think a bit harder.
--
F.F. Jacot Guillarmod - Information Technology - Rhodes University - Grahamstown
    Internet: Jacot@???  Phone: +27 46 603 8284  Fax: +27 46 622 7764