[Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] getting exim to work with the "rt" request tracker?
Hi,

Has anybody succeeded in getting the recently released "rt" request and problem
tracking software to work with exim?

The url for the package is:

    http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/

I would have expected it to behave in a similar fashion to mailman as regards
the pipe aliasing, but try what I might, it bombs with the dreaded "69" exim
error message. It works fine from a shell prompt, though :-(

If there are success stories or recipes anywhere in exim land, I'd be
interested in hearing what you had to do to get it functioning.

Many thanks,
--
F.F. Jacot Guillarmod - Information Technology - Rhodes University - Grahamstown
    Internet: Jacot@???  Phone: +27 46 603 8600  Fax: +27 46 622 7764