Re: [Exim] killing a domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: Gyan Mathur
Cc: exim-users, gyan
Asunto: Re: [Exim] killing a domain
It llok a good idea, except the part where you suggest to look at
the TO part ...
since most of these messages come from mailing lists i cannot
rely on anything that is IN the message .
however the $user should be ok.
In effect is just for the lists that the local user must be noticed to
change subscriptions, for personal mail should be ok to send just
to the sender, interestingly enought: how can one be sure not to
send the "changed address" notify to lists ? (Cheching that the
local address is in the to ? but how to cope with messages bcc-ed
and message sent to another alias (Since this check is done
before reading the aliases directors !!) ?