[Exim] killing a domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] killing a domain
My machine see as local either a.b.c.d (its canonical name) b.c.d
(the domain name registered as primary MX) e.b.c.d (a nickname
for that machine) and finally a.g.c.d that was the former name of
the e0mail domain.
For some reason we want to get rid of this old name with the "g"
part ...
I would like to put something that for every message addressd to
user@??? would both deleiver the message and send both to
the user AND to the sender a short message stationg that all
addresses of the form user@??? had become user@???
Of course I cannot set a special delivery option since these
address must be honored either if they are real, .forward, aliases
etc (can i rewrite the address ? but this way how can i force the
delevery ofthe two warningmessages ?)

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile