[Exim] Re: Not a goodbye

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ephraim Silverberg
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Not a goodbye
> I'll change jobs on 1 December 1999. After a month or so, I'll
> probably change the e-mail addresses and all that. This
> particular e-mail address will still exist for several years
> (right, Ephraim? Please?).

Right. The Exim void that Vadim will leave will be sorely felt; we, at CS,
salute his efforts in this and other areas over the past few years and are
sorry to see him leave. We wish him all the luck in his new job.

Ephraim
Ephraim Silverberg, CS System Group,          Phone number:   972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.         Fax number:     972-2-6585439
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim        E-mail: ephraim@???