[Exim] Not a goodbye

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Not a goodbye
I found a new job. The company I will work for does not have
Exim, because they have a product (which includes an MTA +
configs) that they, naturally, want to sell to as many people as
possible, including dummies who use Sendmail because it's
commercial. I know that Sendmail is not commercial, but this
doesn't matter. This is that sort of people who use NT because
it's stable.

Anyway, I'm not waving goodbye at you. I will still use Exim on
other places (hairy, vygo.net, etc.), and maybe I'll be able to
convince the guys to use exim for themselves at least (if not for
that product) when they open more offices in more places, and
will want a nicer config throwing mail around. Pray for me.

I'll change jobs on 1 December 1999. After a month or so, I'll
probably change the e-mail addresses and all that. This
particular e-mail address will still exist for several years
(right, Ephraim? Please?).

But at least I'll have BSDI to play with.

Vadik.

--
To err is human, to moo bovine.