Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Patrick Kirk
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nigel Metheringham
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim
Hi all,

Tried to upgrade from RH5.2 to 6.1 last night. System crashed six times.
Lost my temper and vaped the RH setup and returned to Debian. OK; RH is way
ahead of Debian technically. It looks like Debian will be releasing a 2.2
kernel just as the official 2.4 is released. But at least Debian is stable
and exim is a LOT easier than sendmail.

Thanks for all your help. I'll sign off the list now.

Patrick Kirk