Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Patrick Kirk
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mark Bergsma, exim, J.Horne
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim
Wow - thanks!

Getting rid of sendmail will save me a horrible learning curve. I assume
the correct procedure will be:

1. Killall sendmail
2. rpm -Uvh exim-3.03-1.i386.rpm
3. rpm -Uvh exim-mon-3.03-1.386.rpm
4. rpm -r sendmail
5. run eximconfig or is this a Debian thing only?

If there are obviuos gotcha's please do let me know.

Patrick