Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: yann.golanski
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Moving RH5.2 from sendmail to exim
Quoting Patrick Kirk (Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 05:42:35PM +0100)
> If eximconfig isn't available, how does one normally set up exim? Is
> editing exim.conf the way? As I recall, its not that long and most of the
> options make sense in layman terms.

vi is the way to go...

I have set up exim a fair bit, and while the install could be more
intuitive, it is fairly simple to set up and the web pages is well
done... Even if the white background is horrible, but that's a personal
poreference ;>

--
Yann Golanski                                  Internet Systems Developer
yann.golanski@???                    The Planet Online